I need to learn to keep my mouth shut more often.
Here’s what happens when I don’t.
I hate when that happens. But it is completely my fault when it does.
So now I’ll be easy to find on most Tuesday evenings starting at 8:30PM NYC time.
Topics proposed for the first chat on August 31st are:
- How can parent-teacher relations be improved?
- What do grades mean in special education?
- Is inclusion working for general and special education students?
- How do we get general education teachers to understand? (the current leader in the voting)
- How have school budget cuts affected special education?
You can participate in the decision about what the topic will be by voting here.
For a better explanation of all of this please visit my co-conspirator and #spedchat moderator Damian Bariexca’s excellent blog.
I hope to see you Tuesday.
I’ll probably get myself into even more trouble.